Warehouse take-up, the impact of transport trends, and major projects including Heathrow’s potential logistics hubs in the North West will all be discussed by a mix of experts at this half-day conference.
An increasingly popular sector for investors, the industrial market still battles with a lack of stock and competes with the residential market for land, while “last-mile delivery” is increasingly shifting focus to both big sheds and smaller sites near town centres.
The event will see a spotlight on major sites such as Logistics North, Rochdale and Oldham’s 20 million sq ft Smart Growth Area, and the locations vying to host Heathrow Airport’s off-site construction hub.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Steven Knowles, regional director, Harworth Group
- Emma-Jane Houghton, expansion commercial director, and Rob Ewen, expansion delivery director, Heathrow Logistics Hub
- John Searle, chief executive, Rochdale Development Agency
- Amy Gilham, head of logistics, Turley
- David Cunningham, architecture director, C4
- Helen Boyle, strategic decarbonisation manager, Electricity North West
Chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor of Place North West
The event will take place from 8am until 12.30pm on Thursday 13 June, at the Science & Industry Museum in Manchester, and will consist of a mix of panels and presentations.
C4 Projects, Euroclad, and Invest In Rochdale are the sponsors.
Further sponsorship opportunities are available – contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos on 07803988112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.