Jason Dawson, director of capital, estates and facilities at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, and Neil Grice, estates lead for the Greater Manchester Health & Social Care Partnership, have joined the line-up of speakers at the Healthcare Property Update on Thursday 3 May.
Keith Hayes, healthcare director at Graham Construction, and John Knape, frameworks director at IBI Group, will be joining Dawson and Grice as speakers at this special sector conference, with further participants to be announced shortly.
The event is sponsored by Curtins, Wardell Armstrong, IBI Group and Graham Construction, and will debate the future of the healthcare sector, the opportunities for property professionals, the key schemes, innovations, estate efficiencies, and more.
Held at the Museum of Science & Industry in Manchester, the discussion will examine:
- the latest healthcare schemes under construction
- the challenges and opportunities facing the healthcare sector
- the impact of health & social care devolution in Greater Manchester and beyond
- estate efficiencies, and Government programmes such as One Public Estate
- innovation in healthcare design and impact of technology
- policy and securing funding, both from public and private sector partners
The event will include presentations and a panel discussion, with plenty of opportunity for networking.
Other attendees who have already registered include Halliday Meecham, AFL Architects, GL Hearn, Rider Levett Bucknall, Kier, JMW Solicitors, Space Zero, Sheppard Robson, and Cundall.
The conference will begin at 8am for breakfast, with an 8.30am start. The event will end by 10.30am.
Tickets are priced at £50+VAT.