Secretary of State for Transport, Chris Grayling, is among the first speakers confirmed for the Place North West annual conference exploring transport and infrastructure projects, opportunities and challenges in the North.
Tickets are now on sale for the Northern Transport Summit, which is to be held at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate on Monday 25 June. The full-day event is held in partnership with Transport for the North and is sponsored by Broadway Malyan and WSP.
Grayling will be joined by key public and private sector figures and decision-makers, including Metro Mayer of the Liverpool City Region, Steve Rotheram; director of The Northern Powerhouse Partnership, Henri Murison; and director of strategic projects at Peel Holdings Land & Property, Anthony Hatton, alongside senior figures from Transport for the North.
The full line-up of speakers will be announced in due course. Some of the names confirmed so far include:
- Chris Grayling, Secretary of State for Transport
- Steve Rotheram, Metro Mayor of the Liverpool City Region
- Melanie Leech, chief executive, British Property Federation
- Nick Gerrard, growth and prosperity programme director, Blackpool Council
- Paul Bell, partner, Ryder Architecture
- Anthony Hatton, director of strategic projects, Peel Holdings Land & Property
- Henri Murison, director, The Northern Powerhouse Partnership
- Warren Marshall, planning director, Peel Ports Group
Watch the highlights from the Northern Transport Summit 2017 below:
Tickets are priced at £99+VAT, and include breakfast, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Sponsorship opportunities are available; contact Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director, on 07803 988 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org