Wigan, Trafford, Rochdale and Stockport Councils, along with Investar, LUC, Glenbrook and JMW will discuss the future of Greater Manchester and the projects being developed across the city region, at Place North West’s dedicated briefing next week.
GM Development Update is due to be held from 10am to 12.30pm on Thursday 10 September.
This online event will be the first Place North West event delivered using the Remo platform, which was purpose-built for virtual conferences. Remo allows superior networking on ‘tables’, instant messaging between attendees and sharing of business cards among its impressive range of features.
Presentations can be downloaded and will be available for ticket holders to view again after the event.
This event is sponsored by LUC, JMW Solicitors, Curtins and Morgan Sindall.
Speakers confirmed to date are:
- Michael Dong, CEO, Investar Property Group
- Melissa Kurihara, associate director, planning, LUC
- Alison McKenzie-Folan, chief executive, Wigan Council
- Chris Lloyd, investment director, Glenbrook
- Paul Richards, director of development and regeneration, Stockport Council
- Thomas Pearson, partner, JMW Solicitors
- Lucy Wallwork, senior planner, LUC
- Richard Roe, corporate director, place, Trafford Council
- John Searle, director of economy, Rochdale Council
Chaired by Sarah Townsend, editor, Place North West
Speakers will present updates on major projects and discuss the issues facing the market across Greater Manchester.
Organisations registered to attend so far include Euan Kellie Property Solutions, WSP, Fairhurst Design Group, Homes England, Hannan Associates and Sisk.
Tickets are priced at £25+VAT. Please book using the form below – if you can’t see this form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org