Hear from Pi Labs, Cushman & Wakefield, Liquid Real Estate Innovation, Leverton, Allied London, Claremont and more at this event examining the Future of the Workplace.
Join DAC Beachcroft and Place North West to learn about the latest innovations and tech in the office sector and others. Explore the issues facing developers as they attempt to futureproof their projects in this fast-moving technology age.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Alex Edds, director of innovation at JLL, strategic advisor to Liquid Real Estate Innovation, and a leading figure in the UK proptech movement
- Raya Yunakova, programme director, Pi Labs, providing venture capital and business support to high growth potential proptech firms
- James Boreham, sales at Leverton, AI for real estate, making management processes faster and more accurate
- Ann Clarke, joint managing director, Claremont Group Interiors, designing and delivering offices for commercial occupiers throughout the country
- Chris Reay, group property director, Allied London, delivered XYZ Building and No1 Spinningfields, major offices for tech tenants, now focused on St John’s and Enterprise City
- Julia Moore, global account and transaction manager, Cushman & Wakefield, part of the team that has advised tech groups including Facebook, Ericsson, Microsoft and Amec Foster Wheeler on their office needs
Future of the Workplace is due to be held at etc.venues Manchester in Portland Street from 8.30am to 1pm Thursday 14 June 2018 with lunch included.
This event is aimed at property developers, investors and advisors who want to know how to make workspace more efficient and occupier workforces more productive.
Opening plenary presentations will be followed by interactive roundtable discussions on themes arising from the presentations to prepare you for the tech coming into the marketplace.