Developers, architects, and industry experts sound off on where the retail and leisure sector is headed in this forward-looking, half-day conference in October.
Future of Retail + Leisure is sponsored by Kuits Solicitors and Aew Architects. The event is due to take place in person at the Science + Industry Museum in Manchester.
There will be a mix of presentations and panels, with extensive networking including lunch.
- James Tootle, head of retail + leisure, Bruntwood Works
- Andy Hall, director, out-of-town retail, Savills
- Phil Hepworth, director, Aew Architects
Additional speakers will be announced in due course.
Can’t join us in person? Watch the event via live stream by booking the digital ticket option in the form below.
You can also:
- Network with online guests during breaks
- Submit questions to the panel
- Receive a copy of the video post-event
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact email@example.com
Place North West is closely monitoring government guidance regarding Covid-19. Should this guidance limit the capacity of guests in the room, tickets will be transferred to the live streaming option, and you would be partially refunded to reflect the difference in ticket price.