Hear from Ellandi, Savills, Kampus, CWAC and others as they debate the future of town centres at this special interactive Place North West event with networking, panels and presentations next week.
Join us on our powerful new Remo virtual event platform from 10am to 12.30pm on Thursday 17 September to discuss the future of the rapidly shifting retail and leisure sectors. We will be exploring:
- Where do the opportunities lie, and how can you take advantage?
- What are the solutions to challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic?
- How can the property sector be on the front foot?
Speakers confirmed so far include:
Mark Robinson, co-founder, Ellandi and chair of the High Streets Task Force
Rochelle Silverstein, head of commercial leasing, Kampus
Richard Land, director, Therme Group
Jeremy Hinds, director, Savills
Dan Sweeney, partner, TLT
Andy Roberts, director, Planit-IE
Clare Huber, senior manager for construction, regeneration major projects and markets, Cheshire West & Cheshire Council, and Northgate programme
Jennina O’Neill, centre manager, Metquarter and chair of Retail + Leisure at Liverpool BID Company
Attendees have registered from the following organisations: Eric Wright Group, Sefton Council, Hollis, Iceni, Emmanuel Oliver, JMW, Astra Signs, and more.
This event is sponsored by Bruntwood Works, TLT, Savills and ISG
Benefits of attending the virtual event include:
- Dedicated networking breaks where you can connect with other delegates over video on digital tables. You can even move through different tables to maximise your networking opportunities
- The ability to private message and connect with speakers and other delegates
- Your own business card with the opportunity to include LinkedIn details for other delegates to connect with you
- Presentations and panel discussions from industry experts, which will be available for ticketholders to watch again after the event
Tickets are priced at £25+VAT. Please book using the form below – if you can’t see this form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org