Join Place North West and Hydrock to learn how to meet your sustainability targets for new and retrofit projects.
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Josh Bullard, divisional director, smart energy, Hydrock
- John Alker, director of policy and places, UK Green Building Council
- Wayne Bexton, head of energy services, Nottingham City Council
- Bev Taylor, director of energy and environment, Bruntwood Works
More speakers will be confirmed soon.
Attending companies include BDP, Fairhursts, Sheppard Robson, Pick Everard, Tritax Symmetry, Morgan Sindall and Invest in Rochdale.
Developers are increasingly pledging support for a net zero carbon future but doubt remains around how to reach this goal and the cost implications.
At this event on the morning of Thursday 4 March 2021, Place North West will gather built environment leaders working at the forefront of the green agenda to share their best practice and financial evidence.
‘Decarbonising the North West’ is sponsored by Hydrock. This event will be held virtually. Details of speakers will be announced in the new year.
There will be a mix of presentations from experts in designing and delivering low carbon impact projects followed by panel discussions and questions from the audience.
Benefits of attending the virtual event include:
- Dedicated networking breaks where you can connect with other delegates over video on digital tables. You can even move through different tables to maximise your networking opportunities
- The ability to private message and connect with speakers and other delegates
- Your own business card with the opportunity to include LinkedIn details for other delegates to connect with you
- Presentations and panel discussions from industry experts, which will be available for ticketholders to watch again after the event
Tickets are priced at £30+VAT. Please book using the form below – if you can’t see this form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org