This morning event on Thursday 21 November will provide an in-depth look at residential development across one of the North West’s most varied counties.
Navigating a rural economy, both affluent and under-invested areas, various Local Plans, challenges around Green Belt, and satisfying the need of Manchester and Liverpool’s key commuter belt will all be discussed.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Cllr Richard Beacham, cabinet member for housing, regeneration and growth, Cheshire West & Chester Council
- Sebastian Tibenham, executive director, and Neil Culkin, senior planning director, Pegasus Group
- Rob Loughenbury, director, Lexington Communications
- Daniel Joyce, director, Close Brothers Property Finance
- Andrew Dickman, director, Tritax Symmetry
The event will be chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor of Place North West
More speakers are to be announced in the coming weeks.
Held at the Chester Crowne Plaza, the morning will begin at 8am for networking, with a start to presentations at 8.45am. The conference will end at noon, with an opportunity for lunch and further networking.
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS