Hear about the major developments planned across Cheshire and Warrington from local authorities, developers and advisors, at our annual Cheshire Development Update.
Sponsored by the Cheshire & Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership, HOW Planning, and Pochin’s, the half-day conference will look at the projects and pressures set to define the region over the coming years.
With Cheshire East campaigning for an HS2 station at Crewe, Warrington targeting city status, and Chester spearheading its ‘One City Plan’ 15-year regeneration strategy, to name but a few projects, there’s plenty of activity to be discussed across the county.
Register your attendance to hear about specific schemes, emerging Local Plans, employment prospects, infrastructure changes, and cross-border working with neighbouring authorities.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Philip Cox, chief executive of Cheshire & Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership
- Frank Jordan, executive director for place, Cheshire East Council
- Andy Farrall, head of regeneration, Warrington Council
- Graham Pink, director of commissioning places & commercial management, Cheshire West & Chester Council
- Gary Halman, managing partner, HOW Planning
- Bob Nicholson, director, Pochin’s
- Will Sadler, director, Legat Owen
- Nick Hynes, head of Cheshire development, Bruntwood
- Phil Mayall, director, Muse Developments
- Chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, deputy editor, Place North West
The half-day conference will be held on Thursday 21 September, at The Queen Hotel in Chester, beginning with breakfast at 8am for an 8.30am start to proceedings, and finishing with lunch at 12 noon.
Tickets are priced at £50+VAT.