Trans-national companies wising to sustain performance of their building stock and projects can learn more about the process at a Manchester Construction Best Practice Club event in two weeks.
Aimed at developers and organisations with multi-national portfolios, the event provides information in areas such as:
- Overview of the different methodologies, national and international
- Who administers the schemes
- The similarities and differences between the methodologies for quantifying sustainability, in particular energy performance
- Best options for trans-national companies
- How the global picture is being consolidated
A presentation by Helen Taylor, who is a sustainability consultant at ENVIRON and a specialist in using BREEAM – the Code for Sustainable Homes – to assess the sustainability of new and refurbished buildings, will also take place.
- The event is being held at the Bolton Arena and is scheduled for 25 November. Call Leisa Smith at the Centre for Construction Innovation on 0161 295 5076 to register.