Join the Anglesey Enterprise Zone Board and Place North West at this special event to promote the development opportunities and funding available within the Isle of Anglesey Enterprise Zone. Tap into the strong nuclear, marine-science and higher education markets in this area of North Wales.
This free-to-attend half-day conference on Thursday 17 May in central Manchester is aimed at developers, advisors and anyone interested in exploring new markets with growth potential, available sites and public sector support.
This event will explore what it’s like to do business on Anglesey and North Wales, development plots and planning status, quality of life and supply-and-demand for property locally.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Neil Rowlands, Chair of Anglesey Enterprise Zone and General Manager of Tre-Ysgawen Hall Country House Hotel & Spa, Llangefni
- Dylan Williams, Head of Regulation and Economic Development, Isle of Anglesey County Council
- Dafydd Evans, Chief Executive, Grŵp Llandrillo Menai colleges in Llandrillo, Menai and Meirion Dwyfor
- Greg Evans, Station Director, Wylfa Newydd, Horizon Nuclear Power
- Sasha Davies, Head of Strategic Development Wales, Horizon Nuclear Power
- Prof Sian Hope, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Bangor University
- Stephen Wade, Director of Business Space, Legat Owen surveyors
- Dr John Idris Jones, Chair of Snowdonia EZ and former Head of Socio Economic Development at Magnox, Wylfa,
- Peter Williams, ICT Infrastructure Manager, Welsh Government
- Sean Taylor, Director, Zip World
- David Evans, Director, Dylan’s restaurant
- Gerallt Llewelyn Jones, Morlais Energy, Crown Estate tidal energy demonstration zone Anglesey
Anglesey: Energy Island will take place at The Principal Manchester, Oxford Street, starting from 9am and running through to lunch served around 1pm.
There will be presentations on development updates and funding support packages on offer as well as key growth sectors followed by panel discussions exploring different aspects of the business, social and economic landscape in the area.
Please note, this event is strictly for property business professionals only