Developer Allied London, in partnership with Manchester City Council, will share its plans for the former ITV site on Quay Street at a stakeholder event this Thursday.
Neighbours and interested parties are invited to visit Studio 2 via the Quay Street gatehouse between noon and 7.30pm on 7 August to see how plans for the development, to be named St Johns Quarter, have progressed.
The event is held ahead of Allied London's formal submission of the plans to the city council.
Mike Ingall, chief executive of Allied London, will speak about the team's vision at 1pm and 6.30pm.
Allied London hosted an event in the old Granada studios in February, when more than 200 people went to view initial designs from bidding architects and submitted ideas as to how the site could be developed in the future.
Ingall said: "We have a once in a lifetime opportunity to help shape the future of our city and create a vibrant new neighbourhood on a site that has been largely closed to the public for several decades.
"We were immensely grateful to everyone who came to our first event and were truly inspired by the ideas brought to us. At that event, we promised to engage continually with the local community as we develop our plans, and I hope people will be able to see how we've responded to their views as this existing development proposition has evolved."
Allied London hopes to submit a strategic regeneration framework document to Manchester City Council for consideration by the end of September.
In March, Allied London launched the interim use for the site, known in this temporary stage as Old Granada Studios, with proposals including pop-up shops, bars and restaurants, markets, and spaces for music and theatre performances and film screenings. The use of the site as Old Granada Studios was expected to last until the end of 2016, with development beginning the following year.
Ingall previously said the scheme would be residential-led with a mixture of other uses.
JLL and Deloitte Real Estate advise Allied London.