Hear from Bruntwood Works, WiredScore, 5plus Architects and Harlex, alongside leading architects and agents at this Place North West event focussing on the future of Manchester’s office market.
Taking place at the Science & Industry Museum on the morning of 26 September, the half-day conference will see developers, investors, agents and architects give their view on the future of the office sector, and how Manchester can best capture an increasingly transient workforce and meet demands for flexible, tech-enabled offices.
The event is sponsored by Bruntwood Works, DAC Beachcroft, Lambert Smith Hampton, and ROC Consulting.
8am – Registration and networking
8.45am – Welcome from Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor of Place North West, presentations and panel featuring:
- Andrew Cooke, regional director, Bruntwood Works
- Andrew Gardiner, director – office advisory, Lambert Smith Hampton
- Howard Lord, managing director, CERT Property
- Chris Reay, property director, MediaCityUK
- James Nicholson, managing director, Harlex
10.30am – Coffee break
11am – Presentation and panel featuring:
- Cassandra Wheeldon, director of partnerships, WiredScore
- Richmal Wigglesworth, associate, Sheppard Robson
- Phil Doyle, director, 5plus Architects
- Philip Westwood, director, Overbury
12pm – Closing remarks, networking and lunch
Companies registered include: Derwent Estates | ISG | Workman | Chapman Taylor | WSP | 3DReid | AEW Architects | Henry Boot Developments | Waterman | TSK Group | Hollis | Vantage Spaces | Sheppard Robson | Parker Wilson Consulting | KPMG | Kier | Falconer Chester Hall | CERT Property | Cundall | Eric Wright Group | Hoare Lea | AKT II, and many more
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT – book using the form below.