The full line-up of speakers has been revealed for the Future of Retail conference on 12 September, including Intu Trafford Centre, McDonald’s, Liverpool One, and Enterprise Nation.
This half-day conference in Manchester will take the pulse of the fast-changing sector, from bricks to clicks, booming ecommerce, and the role of North West shopping centres and High Streets in the rebirth of retail.
Sponsored by Bruntwood, TLT, Savills, WSP and AEW Architects, the conference is set to take place at Manchester’s Science & Industry Museum, from 8am to midday.
8am – Registration and networking
8.45am – Welcome, presentations and panel featuring:
- Phil Hepworth, associate director, AEW Architects
- Gary Crompton, director, Barker Proudlove
- Dan Sweeney, partner, TLT Solicitors
Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor, Place North West, in conversation with:
- Alison Niven, regional centre director, Intu Trafford Centre
- Alison Clegg, director of asset management, Grosvenor Europe, owner of Liverpool One
10.30am – Break
11am – Presentations and panel featuring:
- Andrea George, director, Bruntwood
- Elaine Boyle, retail project manager, Enterprise Nation
- Vladislav Mukhachev, co-founder, Mindful Store
- Jeremy Hinds, director, Savills
- Ian Standring, director, WSP
- Gareth Hudson, head of construction, McDonald’s
Noon – lunch and further networking
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS