NHS North West Collaborative Commercial Agency has appointed a number of advisors to support its construction services framework.
The contracts have been awarded to companies covering six services including:
- Project Management: Davis Langdon, Capital Project Consultancy, Baqus Group, Turner & Townsend, and Mace
- Civil and Structural Engineering: AFL Architects, Scott Wilson, Bertram Done, Sir Frederick Snow & Partners, Clarke Bond, and Acies Group
- Architectural: AFL Architects, WYG Engineering, Scott Wilson, ADP, Taylor Young, and Wilson Mason & Partners
- Cost Advisor: Todd & Ledson, Davis Langdon, Turner & Townsend, Faithful + Gould, and Edmond Shipway
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering: Scott Wilson, SI Sealy & Associates, DSSR, WYG Engineering, and WSP UK
- CDM Coordinator (health and safety inspector): Scott Wilson and RPS Greogory
The work being covered involves the construction of new buildings and the extension, modification, adaptation and upgrading of existing buildings.
The NHS North West Collaborative Commercial Agency has a member trust consisting of nearly 50 members across the region including Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Liverpool Primary Care Trust and East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust.
The NWCCA replaced the North West Collaborative Procurement Hub which over the past four years has worked with NHS trusts to maximise their purchasing power.
The NWCCA is committed to raising standards in procurement for the NHS in the region and has saved more than £90m for the health service in the past four years.
The value of each contract was not disclosed.