Liverpool-based Vicinity Housing Group, parent company of Liverpool Housing Trust, Cobalt Housing, Beechwood and Ballantyne Community Housing Association and Ribble Valley Homes, has published details of its next four-year contract roster.
Vicinity owns 17,500 homes in Merseyside, Cheshire and Lancashire. Cobalt is acting as the lead contracting authority for the procurement, which is divided into several lots covering:
- General repairs including building, plumbing, joinery, plastering, glazing and roofing
- Electrical and gas appliance repairs
- Reactive repairs to void stock prior to letting to a new occupier
- Asbestos treatment and removal works
- Lease or hire of laundry equipment; and,
- Servicing, repair and installation of all fire alarms and emergency lighting systems and fire-fighting equipment
Applicants have until 15 December to register their interest.
Contact Yvonne Taylor, Vicinity Housing Group, on 0151 633 8134 or VicinityGroupProcurement@vicinity.org.uk