More speakers join Cheshire Development Update
Hear from the region’s council chief executives and leaders, the company behind Warrington’s £142m Time Square, and Cheshire’s most prominent property developers at this Place North West event, taking place on 6 June.
The latest in Place North West’s development series, this event will focus on town and city centres, with the regeneration of Northwich’s Weaver Square, brownfield sites in Macclesfield, an overhaul of Ellesmere Port’s centre, along with Chester Northgate, all to be discussed by a panel of leading political and property figures.
The region’s housing and employment locations including Knutsford’s Parkgate Village, Ma6nitude in Middlewich, Cheshire and Warrington’s science corridor, along with the arrival of HS2 to Crewe and the development opportunities it will bring, will be under the spotlight.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Andrew Lewis, chief executive, Cheshire West & Chester Council
- Leon Guyett, development director, Muse
- Lisa Harris, director of place strategy, Cheshire West & Chester Council
- Andrew Cooke, director, Bruntwood Works
- Senior speakers from Tatton Group
- Senior speakers from Cheshire East Council
- John Adlen, growth director, Cheshire & Warrington LEP
- Dominic Jude, managing director, Emerald Bay
- Ken Jones, director and co-founder, Jones Melling
- Bob Nicholson, development director, Pochin’s
Last year’s Cheshire Development Update saw more than 200 property professionals in attendance. Companies who have already booked their place include Savills, Peel L&P, Turner & Townsend, Seddon, Emery Planning, St Modwen, Story Homes, Harworth Group, Harlex Property, and Gladman Retirement Living.
Sponsored by Liberty Group and Pochin’s, the event will take place at the Crowne Plaza in Chester, consisting of a mix of panels and presentations, beginning with breakfast from 8am and closing with lunch and further networking from 12pm.
Tickets cost £60+VAT.
Further sponsorship opportunities are available – contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos on 07803988112 or firstname.lastname@example.org