Marketing Manchester and Place deepen MIPIM partnership
‘Manchester at MIPIM’ partners will benefit from an interview filmed by Place North West as part of the renewed agreement with Marketing Manchester.
The team at Place North West will arrange the video, positioning you as an expert in your field, to take place before, during or after the show at your convenience.
Dino Moutsopoulos, managing partner and head of commercial at Place North West, said: “Building on our initial partnership in 2023, Place North West and Marketing Manchester have agreed a more in-depth partnership, allowing even more profile and reach for the Manchester delegation.
“At Place North West, we have supported the North West property market for 16 years – day in, day out – and we see helping Manchester’s private and public sector delegation as imperative to growing a stronger Greater Manchester.”
Marketing Manchester is offering a variety of partnership levels for businesses to choose from, with annual partnership packages ranging from £15,000 to £50,000 and including opportunities to engage with the Manchester brand at UKREiiF, MIPIM, LREF, and Expo Real. There are also MIPIM-specific packages. Learn more about becoming a Marketing Manchester partner by visiting marketingmanchester.com/workwithus.
Place will be involved in curating selected panels on the Manchester stand at MIPIM, due to be held from 12-15 March 2024.
In 2023 the partnership between Place and Marketing Manchester featured panels on 15-minute neighbourhoods and levelling up.
Panellists included Civic Engineers chief executive Stephen O’Malley; Muse board director Phil Mayall; dRMM co-founding director Sadie Morgan, Layer Studio director Matthew Warner; Alison McKenzie-Folan, chief executive of Wigan Council; Paul Dennett, deputy mayor of Greater Manchester Combined Authority and Mayor of Salford; Paul Ormerod, chair of Atom Valley and Rochdale Development Agency; Jeremy Hinds, director at Savills.
Place North West is already working on MIPIM strategies with clients and partners Together, Net Zero UK, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, Morgan Sindall Construction, JMW Solicitors, Luma Marketing, Project Four, and Realty Management.
Connect with Marketing Manchester
Place MIPIM 2024
Place is offering a variety of bespoke business development and thought leadership opportunities at MIPM. These include boat charters, event sponsorships, and video commentary services.
You can hear more about Place’s MIPIM 2024 offerings at our MIPIM preview event on 12 September. Held at WSP’s office on First Street in Manchester, this event will include regional leaders as well as officials from RX, the organiser of MIPIM. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com.
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North West? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media pack.