Mansell chooses Place for MIPIM
Partnering with Place North West will help the Bolton-based company make the most of its time in Cannes, amplifying its brand and providing opportunities for high-quality networking.
Mansell Building Solutions specialises in off-site framing and on-site finishes, making it one of the few UK companies that can provide a fully finished frame.
For managing director Angela Mansell, MIPIM presents a chance to get the Mansell Building Solutions name in front of an international audience.
“MIPIM is more than a conference – it’s an annual landmark in the built environment sector, providing a wealth of insights and business opportunities,” she said.
“As we look forward to next year’s event, we’re excited about enhancing our strategic connections and having deep conversations about offsite and MMC,” Mansell continued. “Our collaboration with Place offers a platform to achieve these goals and reach new heights of success.”
Dino Moutsopoulos, managing partner and head of commercial at Place North, welcomed Mansell Building Solutions to the Place MIPIM fold.
“Having met at MIPIM this year, I’m delighted that Mansell Building Solutions has clearly seen what Place North West delivers in Cannes and, as part of a much wider package, has enlisted Place North West to help grow its profile and integrate the business into the wider Greater Manchester and North West property market,” Moutsopoulos said.
“Angela is a very decisive and exciting business leader who I think will be able to enhance the construction industry,” he continued. “I recommend any firm looking to improve their processes in this sector to get in touch with her.”
Place will be offering a dynamic list of services at MIPIM including a full suite of offline and online marketing opportunities such as thought-leadership editorial, video commentary, boat charters, introductions, and private dining.
Place MIPIM clients and partners include VM Group, Wardell Armstrong, Shoosmiths, Calderpeel, Together, Net Zero UK, Luma Marketing, Morgan Sindall Construction, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, JMW Solicitors, Project Four, Realty Management, and Marketing Manchester.
Connect with Mansell Building Solutions
You can hear more about Place’s MIPIM 2024 offerings at our MIPIM preview event on 12 September. Held at WSP’s office on First Street in Manchester, this event will include regional leaders as well as officials from RX, the organiser of MIPIM. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com.
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media pack.