Join Place conferences in-person or online
Delegates can choose to join us in person at our forthcoming conferences or watch the livestream and network online instead.
The Place North West team is looking forward to welcoming guests back to in-person events from 24 June.
Our first in-person event will be the Cheshire Development Update at Chester Racecourse on 24 June, in association with Onward Homes and Chester Growth Partnership. This event is now sold out for in-person tickets, but you can still book digital tickets to get access to the livestream and network online.
Meet The Authorities: Public-Private Partnerships will take place at The Lowry Hotel in Manchester on 1 July. Tickets for in the room or online are both available. Meet The Authorities is sponsored by Turley, Morgan Sindall, DAC Beachcroft, WSP and ClearFibre.
In-person events are permitted under the current rules. As we return to in-person events, our priority is ensuring all attendees, sponsors and speakers feel safe and comfortable. Measures we are taking include:
- Setting a 50% limit on capacity in the room, with 1m distancing throughout
- Ensuring event spaces are well ventilated
- Hand sanitising points will be visible throughout the event space
- One-way system throughout the venue
- Setting a maximum of six people networking in one group indoors
- Keeping a record of all attendees, suppliers and staff that attend each event
- Conducting thorough risk assessments before each event
- Place North West’s events manager, Laura Davies, is a certified Covid-19 compliance officer
Guests accessing online, using our tried and tested Remo platform, will be able to network with other online delegates during breaks. They can also submit questions to the panel of speakers during the conferences.
All guests – online or offline – will receive a copy of the video after the event.
If you have any questions about our events, please contact Laura and Annaliese on firstname.lastname@example.org