Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 plus car allowance & benefits
Location: North West England
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 07879 413 765
On behalf of several market-leading regional, national and international property consultancies, Kingsley is instructed to source for a number of Commercial Valuation Surveyor roles, from Surveyor to Associate level, throughout North West England, including but not limited to:
We have instructions to source Surveyor, Senior Surveyor and Associate level positions which will principally involve providing valuations for loan security purposes to a range of high-quality clients, and Assets will predominantly be commercial although there will also be valuations of other assets such as large-scale mixed-use city centre schemes.
You will be part of regional and national valuation teams that:
- Values a broad range of asset types including mixed-used prime assets
- Works with major banks and investors among a broad spectrum of local, national and international clients
- Provides specialist advice to clients based on thorough sector knowledge through wider collaboration with market leading capital markets, agency, research and management teams.
Main duties, responsibilities & accountabilities
To provide valuations and related advice on a range of property types and to a variety of clients many of whom are core clients of the firm;
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Assist the team in achieving target and growing the business line
- To work independently within a team context carrying out property inspections and background due diligence
- To demonstrate good market knowledge of the areas and sectors you are active in;
- To prepare and deliver valuations and reports to a very high level of accuracy and quality and to client timetables
- To observe RICS regulatory requirements in particular those of the ‘Red Book’
- To put clients first and achieve maximum client satisfaction
- To work efficiently to help maximise profitability
- To ensure the maintenance of all job files and appropriate instruction records in accordance with in-house QA procedures
- To be client facing and able to identify opportunities for business growth and fee earning opportunities and help grow the business
- To support the Senior and Junior members of the team to achieve team and department objectives;
- To support graduate team members in their APC preparations
Knowledge, skills and experience
- MRICS qualified, with post-qualification experience
- Wide commercial Valuation experience
- Particular enthusiasm and knowledge of Development Valuations
- Strong market knowledge (ideally – not essential) of the regions’ property market
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Argus Developer and Investor packages
- Ability to work under tight time constraints in order to deliver high quality service
- Must be enthusiastic and self-motivated with excellent client skills
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing
- Must be customer – service driven with strong communication skills
- Must be able to supervise and delegate to junior members of staff
Our clients all offer real scope for career development for dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individuals with strong work ethics who wants to join one of the market leaders.
Salaries: Start from £35,000 to £55,000 plus car allowances and competitive benefits.
To apply for this position then please email your CV to email@example.com@kingsleyassociates.co.uk or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org