Salary: Up to £26,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
An International Real Estate Consultancy is looking to appoint a Graduate or Newly Qualified Chartered Surveyor (General Practice Division) to join their Manchester office and be part of a growing team of valuers, serving the northern regions of England and Wales.
As a Valuation Surveyor, the opportunity involves undertaking a mix of valuation work for amongst others, loan security, financial reporting, fund valuations whilst providing other valuation advisory services to clients including corporate institutions. charities as well as public and private sectors.
Reporting to and working alongside the northern Head of Valuation, you will support the team in undertaking valuations of a wide range of commercial and mixed-use properties, for the majority of the leading UK banks and other lenders, property companies and private High Net Worth Individuals.
You will be able to grow and gain valuable experience, working within an agile team and have a degree of autonomy in the work you undertake, whilst being encouraged to develop yourself professionally, allowing extensive career progression.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Graduate GP Surveyor or New RICS qualification (up to 2 years PQE);
- Working towards or will already hold RICS Registered Valuer accreditation;
- A commercial approach to ‘real world’ business and property issues;
- Good property market and wider economic and business knowledge;
- Good working knowledge of principal valuation software packages, including Argus Enterprise, Argus Developer and Capitalisation, and KEL;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Experience in valuation of a wide range of commercial properties and, ideally, mixed use assets;
- Strong planning, organisational and communication skills;
- Able to work under own supervision but also as part of a wider national valuation team;
- Social skills when networking;
- Work on several instructions, efficiently and effectively;
- Actively manage and grow client base to deliver financial goals;
- Experience of enhancing business performance through use of technology (PropTech), smart working processes, and developing new business initiatives that have led to growth and profitability;
- Personal market profile with a growing professional network;
- Conversant with up to date RICS Valuation – Professional Standards and Financial Reporting Standards for UK GAAP and IFRS for valuations;
- Driving Licence.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- 25 days holidays
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- And much more….
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information, quoting reference AK18494.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org