Salary: £30 – 35k DOE
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
A leading multidisciplinary engineering consultancy operating across a range of sectors including transport, energy, buildings, sustainability, health and education, have an immediate requirement for a Transport Planner.
Due to a number of successful project wins, the firm are looking to appoint a Transport Planner to the existing team to assist the delivery of the portfolio of work and build on the continuing success and growth of the business.
The Transport Planner will play an important role in delivering work on existing projects and other transport assessments, development planning, travel planning and interchange projects.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting in task and/or project management on projects
- Assisting with transport assessment, development planning, modelling and other transport planning work
- Liaison with other teams (possibly in different offices), specialists and other third parties
- Client management
Candidates will have a degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering, Maths, Geography, Economics or a related subject . You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a transport planning environment, ideally with or working towards a Transport Planning Professional qualification.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to demonstrate experience in assisting in the successful delivery of transport planning projects
- A team player, who is motivated and possesses very good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Dedicated to the delivery of projects and the development of the business as a whole.
- Passionate about solving complex problems and relish identifying new innovative solutions
- Have excellent written and verbal English communication skills including report writing
- Able to apply good analytical and numeric skills to project work
- Assist in dealing with customers and external organisations on technical and project management matters
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com