Salary: Dependent on experience
Gladman is a successful, well-respected, established strategic land promoter based in Congleton, Cheshire. We believe in using our expertise to partner with landowners to help them to realise the true potential of their land through its development for residential or residential led mixed-use development.
We are currently recruiting for a Town Planning Application and Appeal Manager to join our in-house Planning Team. The successful candidate must be familiar with the process of preparing and submitting planning applications and appeals and have strong time management skills.
We’d love to hear from enthusiastic and dedicated candidates who will become an integral part of a wider in-house team of experienced land, planning and legal professionals. You’ll be supported to develop in your role and will be given further opportunities as you grow your career with us.
As a Town Planning Application and Appeal Manager you will be responsible for co-ordinating the preparation and submission of planning applications and appeals, working closely with other members of our Planning Team on every project to ensure that it is running smoothly, and deadlines are met.
- Managing projects from initiation to completion bringing them in on time and to budget
- Preparing and submitting planning applications for major residential developments
- Liaising with and instructing a large team of external technical consultants
- Reviewing technical reports and providing feedback to consultants
- Lodging appeals to the Planning Inspectorate and attending planning Inquiries and Hearings
- Attending site visits, landowner and stakeholder meetings
- Monitoring progress and providing updates to our landowner clients
- Producing and reviewing plans on CAD (full training will be provided)
- Identifying potential problems and working with the team to find solutions
- Reporting on the project to the senior management team
- Proven experience of preparing and submitting planning applications and appeals
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a wide range of people internally and externally
- Team player who can also work independently
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Skilled at identifying and solving problems
As a Town Planning Application and Appeal Manager, you will join a friendly and dynamic company, where you will benefit from:
- A permanent contract, working full time hours
- Attractive salary, with the level dependent on experience
- Flexible working options
- Career development opportunities
- Health insurance plan/wellbeing support
- Company pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
All applications for this Town Planning Application and Appeal Manager (Town Planner) vacancy are to be submitted online: https://www.jvpjobs.co.uk/jobs/job/8525bbb3-7ddd-4e4b-b4c9-6e996ca4043d/town-planner
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org