Salary: Up to £35,000 plus car allowance & benefits
Location: Manchester/North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Telephone: 07879 413 765
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Town Planner / Planning Consultant to join a highly respected organisation within an area of the business that has experienced significant continued growth.
Would you enjoy being part of a multidisciplinary consultancy that has…
- a collaborative working environment?
- planners working in conjunction with various internal networks such as; Land/Residential/ Public Sector/ Industrial & Retail, creating a varied and interesting workload?
- a strong reputation within the built environment?
- focused towards your career development, operating a mentoring development plan to help you meet your career goals?
If so, then this is a fantastic opportunity for a Town Planner/ Planning Consultant who is between being Newly Qualified to 2 years PQE to join a close-knit North-West Planning & Development team, where the team covers all major property sectors with focus on both Public & Private Sector clients, including but not limited to Education, Residential, Industrial, Commercial and Healthcare, throughout the North West area.
Working in a talented Planning & Development team, duties of the role include:
- Providing planning advise within all sectors in line with the teams’ business plan to develop the client portfolio
- Developing business relationships within the targeted areas, supported by the wider business network, seeking new business opportunities
- Managing your own varied portfolio of smaller planning instructions and assisting on larger schemes, completing works in line with deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Must be RTPI qualified
- Circa 2 years qualified experience
- Experience, particularly in the private sector, will be advantageous, as would experience of working with amongst others, major residential / home builder clients, major retailers, developers and land-owners.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and able to work well within a team and independently to deliver professional advice to our clients
- Candidates must have good inter-personal skills and a high standard of report writing capability
- A full driving licence is required
Employee Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary to circa £35,000
- Company Pension scheme
- Competitive Car allowance
- Potential to gain significant professional experience
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Modern office environment in a thriving City centre
…. and much more.
To apply for this position, please speak in confidence with Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413765 or email a copy of your latest CV via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference AK18644 for this role.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com