Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 plus car allowance & benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Telephone: 07879 413 765
Kingsley has a number of new and exciting opportunities for Graduate & Qualified Town Planners/Planning Consultants on behalf of a number of highly respected client organisations, within an area of the business that has seen both significant and sustained growth.
Would you enjoy being part of a multidisciplinary consultancy that has…
- a collaborative working environment
- planners working in conjunction with various internal networks such as; Land/Residential/ Public Sector/ Industrial & Retail, creating a varied and interesting workload
- a strong reputation within the built environment
- focused towards your career development, operating a mentoring development plan to help you meet your career goals
These are genuine opportunities for Newly Qualified to 3 years MRPTI qualified candidates to join close-knit Northwest & National Planning & Development teams, covering all major property sectors with focus on both Public & Private Sector clients, including but not limited to Education, Residential, Industrial, Commercial and Healthcare, throughout the Northwest & Northern regions.
Working in talented Planning & Development teams, you will be responsible for:
- Providing planning advise within all sectors in line with the teams’ business plan to develop the client portfolio
- Developing business relationships within the targeted areas, supported by the wider business network, seeking new business opportunities
- Managing your own varied portfolio of smaller planning instructions and assisting on larger schemes, completing works in line with deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Hold a Town Planning degree or be MRTPI qualified, up to 3 years
- Experience, particularly in the private sector, will be advantageous but not essential, as would experience of working with amongst others, major residential / home builder clients, major retailers, developers and land-owners.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and able to work well within a team and independently to deliver professional advice to our clients
- Candidates must have good inter-personal skills and a high standard of report writing capability
- A full driving licence is required
Employee Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary range between £30,000 to £45,000 p.a.
- Company Pension scheme
- Competitive Car allowance (D.O.E.)
- Potential to gain significant professional experience
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Modern office environments in thriving City centre locations
- …. and much more.
To apply for this position, please speak in confidence with Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413765 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference AK18710 for this role.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing at all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com