Contact Name: Ruth Jackson
We are a town planning practice, delivering for big hitting infrastructure, residential and commercial clients throughout the UK including: Transport for the North, Countryside Homes and Manchester Central.
We have a hard-working culture and a positive can-do attitude. We are looking for a highly motivated town planner to join our team.
You will develop with us as we continue to grow and prosper. You will be challenged by our clients’ briefs and expectations for innovation, and supported by our collaborative team culture. You will be given responsibility for a wide range of project activities and trusted to interface with both clients and our co-consultants including architects, urban designers, engineers and environmental specialists.
We are looking for candidates with at least two years’ town planning experience from either a public or private sector background. You will be chartered or working towards chartership. You will have supported delivery of planning applications, have a well-grounded understanding of strategic development policy and an appetite for research and strategic thinking.
If you have questions or would like to discuss the role, please contact us in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a candidate who:
1. Is enthusiastic, curious to learn and willing to work across a range of sectors
2. Has a positive outlook, an ability to solve problems and to think creatively
3. Can work individually and as part of a wider team
4. Has the ability to listen, reflect, ask questions and make suggestions
5. Can prepare concise and relevant reports that distil the planning issues
6. Has the potential to build positive, professional and lasting relationships with colleagues and clients
7. Is adaptable and organised and recognises the importance of commercial success
Applicants should send a full CV plus details of two referees by the 23rd February 2018 to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org