Salary: £30,000 + company car
Location: North West
Contact Name: Clare Norman
This property firm own and manage a range of commercial property around the UK, including a large portfolio of industrial estates/units, and is looking to recruit an In-house Tenant Account Manager, who will be responsible for the Industrial portfolio in the North West, primarily based around Liverpool and Manchester.
Within this role you will be responsible for expanding the business by converting new letting enquiries, attending viewings with perspective tenants, delivering rent proposals, and closing new business. Alongside promoting new business, you will also be responsible for building strong relationships with existing tenants, offering a quality service and a dedicated point of contact.
- Build successful relationships with existing tenants, ensuring a high rate of renewals at end of lease.
- Conduct on site meetings to assess lease renewals, expansion plans, relocation’s etc.
- Be aware and report any issues, including maintenance requests.
- Follow up on initial new enquiries into the business.
- Liaise with external agents.
- Arrange and attend viewings with potential tenants, and conduct follow ups.
- Provide leasing information and unique selling features on each unit.
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone with previous commercial property sales experience, a recent real estate graduate with a passion for commercial property and recent general targeted sales experience, or a business developer from a residential property background looking to make the move into the commercial arena. Coupled with one of these options, you will need/be
- Sales experience, working to individual targets.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confidence/track record in new business generation.
- A passion for Commercial property.
- Highly organised.
- A strong communicator.
- A high attention to detail.
- A full UK driving licence.
In return, this role offers a basic salary of £30,000 plus company car, discretionary bonus, and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org