Salary: Negotiable DOE
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
I am looking for a motivated Payment Administrator to full fill a new a challenge and would like to be part of a well-known construction organisation.
On a day to day basis, your main responsibilities as a Payments Administrator will be:
- Investigate and trace unidentified payments
- Paying into accounts
- Issuing of letters
- Supporting process improvements
- Ensure incoming and outgoing payments are processed and re-authenticated efficiently and accurately.
- Provide problem investigation and query resolution for internal and external customers across a range of complex payment systems where in-depth understanding of the system is required.
To be considered you must have…..
- Have the ability to quickly become familiar with new concepts and processes
- strong numerical and literacy skill
- the ability to work autonomously
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Enthusiasm, commitment and have great attention to detail
Your experience will include:
- Administration and data processing experience
- Numerate and experienced in processing financial records
- Accurate keyboard and data entry skills
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise workloads to meet challenging deadlines
- Experience of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook and Word
To be considered for this position, email a copy of your latest CV to Caroline Kingsley
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org