Location: Greater Manchester
Contact Name: Joanna Briggs
Nordan is an extremely successful international windows and doors company well known for its high quality products, innovation and comprehensive product range. As they gear up for further growth and expansion, an incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Sales Representative to join this excellent market leading organisation.
Role Overview To establish and promote the companies products and services, via architects, Housing Associations and Contractors ensuring exceptional customer relationship management and excellent technical input.
The Individual This role is ideal for someone with a background in a similar environment, with experience in liaising with Local Authorities, Architect Practices, RSL’s, Facade Consultants and Contractors.
Nordan continuously invests and develops their people so this is a real opportunity for the right individual to secure a role which will genuinely offer challenge, reward and success.
- Work closely with the Regional Director/Regional Manager and Key Account Managers to identify projects and commercial opportunities
- Building and maintaining relationships with Architect Practices, Local Authorities, RSL’s and Facade Consultants to secure specifications
- Organising and attending hospitality events for clients
- Coordinate and deliver CPD presentations to clients and professional bodies inclusive of issuing certificates
- Gather market knowledge on future projects and the marketplace in general
- Assist with organisation and presence of the company at conferences and exhibitions
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of building regulations, company products and specifications, and an awareness of the developing marketplace
- Coordinating CPD certificates
- Manage and coordinate product samples
In return for the above you will receive a package commensurate with your experience and a real opportunity to reach your potential.
To Apply tel: 01592 872270 or 07718 525200 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com