Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 depending on experience
Contact Name: Hayley Anderson
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
VACANCY REF: HA18353
Are you looking for your next big career move but feel like nothing is really tempting you at the moment? Have you been thinking about taking that leap of faith to start something new or even your own business but the risks keep stopping you?
I am looking for a passionate and committed Technical Sales Director to take on the challenge of growing and driving a newly formed business offering within an established engineering and construction group. This is a unique opportunity which will give you a platform to take ownership of your work, whilst being backed by a team of accomplished professionals.
The business I am working with have maintained its reputation and growth by offering a range of support services across the construction space, supporting industrial and commercial clients throughout the North West and beyond. Based on this success and widening capabilities, it is now looking to focus on the renewable energy market and therefore needs a technically minded Sales Director to take charge of this exciting new venture.
With significant renewables delivery capabilities already in place across it’s M&E portfolio, now is the time for it to invest in the right person who can grow its client base and harness its potential. You will not be burdened with financial, marketing, commercial, HR or health and safety responsibilities, which means you will be given full support and autonomy to grow this business and concentrate on what you do best…working with an existing range of clients and finding new ones that you can educate and develop.
- You will have a strong and proven background in Technical Sales within the construction, industry. A background in the energy or the renewable energy market would also be extremely advantageous
- You will be capable of quickly identifying the correct approach in engaging with different clients
- You will be a strategic thinker and commercially minded
- You will be comfortable and confident working with in an environment that mirrors that of a start up business and be excited by the prospect of this level of autonomy and ownership
- You will also be happy to work and collaborate with senior management across the wider group to identify and win new projects
This is an extremely varied role which will offer the right person great potential to make this business their own and shape the direction of it’s growth. As with all new business ventures, this role will require flexibility; you will be based out of the businesses Manchester office but will be expected to travel throughout the UK if necessary, depending on the sales and business opportunities you unlock.
For more information about this fantastic new opportunity, please contact me as soon as possible
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org