Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 DOE
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18611
We have a requirement for two sustainability consultants to join a construction consultancy, based in Leeds or Manchester. You will work with a broad range of clients, helping to reduce their carbon footprint on exciting projects across multiple sectors.
You will be involved in developing, governing and delivering sustainability strategies from inception, through to hand over for buildings and portfolios, including; schools, university buildings, offices, industrial units, hotels, leisure centres and hospitals.
Working alongside the team, you will have a passion to specialise in BREEAM, carbon modelling and climate change.
The role will include
- Preparing arrange of Assessments, including BREEAM, HQM Assessments, SKA Assessments, DREAM Assessments, WELL Assessments
- Embodied carbon reviews
- Assisting with technical briefing notes and reports
- Supporting the existing team with all issues relating to sustainability
- wider issues of sustainability pre and post construction.
- Training in BREEAM or other similar sustainability assessment methodology
- A good understanding of Building Regulation Part L
- Attention to detail
- Able to produce concise verbal and written reports to a good standard of English
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of renewable and LZCT options
- Experience with planning support documents (NRIAs, London Plan etc)
- A full driving licence
What is in it for you?
- A genuine opportunity to learn and develop, as you will be joining a team of experts
- Career progression, this team is set to grow significantly over the next few years
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Standard 6% pension contribution
- Highly competitive salary
- Income Protection
- Salary Sacrifice Cycle to Work Scheme
- Ability to buy and sell Annual Leave
- Gym Membership
- Company Car Scheme
In order to apply, please send a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com