Salary: Up to £40,000 + benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Our client is an international firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants who provide comprehensive property advice to public and private sector organisations and their clients hold some of the largest property portfolios in the country.
The NW Rating Team is currently recruiting for a Surveyor/Senior Rating Surveyor to assist with all levels of rating casework throughout the Greater Manchester and North West region. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join an established north-west and national rating team.
Main duties, responsibilities and accountabilities
- Inspecting buildings, Merseyside & North West, reporting and advising on rating appeals and negotiations
- Submission of appeals and negotiating reductions on rateable value on all types of commercial properties for a range of clients
Desired knowledge, skills and experience
- Ideally MRICS qualified with 1-2 years’ post qualification experience as a minimum
- Working knowledge & experience of the whole rating appeal procedure
- Strong technical capability
- The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision, dealing with and progressing instructions using personal initiative and professional/technical knowledge.
- Planning and prioritising skills to schedule work and ensure its timely completion, taking into account conflicting deadlines.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Portrays confidence in their ability to interact with the client, and meet their needs
- Knowledge of sales and lettings
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Highly motivated and ambitious to succeed
- IT literate
- Full driving licence
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary and car allowance and other benefits that you would expect from a leading international consultancy
The normal hours of work for this position are 0900hrs to 1730hrs Monday to Friday. This position also involves out of hours working on an ‘as necessary’ basis.
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference for this role.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the property, legal, engineering and business support sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us now for a confidential chat on 0161 393 9889 or email email@example.com
Please see our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more jobs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org