Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Contact Name: Lisa Clfiton
Telephone: 0151 317 2631
An opportunity has arisen for a Studio Manager/Personal Assistant to join a leading architectural practice in the centre of Manchester. The role will focus on the general management of the studio and the implementation and operation of administrative processes.
Duties are varied and interesting and there’s an opportunity to use graphic design skills for marketing and PR purposes. The position would suit a highly organised individual with an educational background associated with architecture or design. It’s a pivotal role for the company and the successful candidate will also act as PA to the two Directors.
Duties will include:
- Answers and manages incoming calls and deals with any post
- Greets and manages visitors in a friendly and welcoming way
- Manages meeting rooms and assists in setting up meeting technology
- Orders stationery and supplies
- Manages the sample library
- Manages and organises social events
IT & Software Administration
- Liaison with IT and printing providers
- Manages user access, queries, reports and faults on key software packages utilised by the practice
- Manages maintenance and renewal of contracts for key software packages utilised by the practice
- Ensures server back-up storage process is properly managed
Marketing & PR
- Assists in preparing and maintaining content for company website and social media accounts
- Assists the architectural team in producing brochures and presentation boards
- Processes and approves monthly expenses in line with company policy
- Manages invoicing and assists with production of fee proposals, payments schedules and forecasts
- Assists with bookkeeping activities and entering financial information onto Sage Accounting system
- Maintains and reviews subscriptions and bills as required
- Timesheet administration
- Supports project teams with document control and distribution as required
- Maintains and organises the electronic filing system
- Prepares and edits documents, reports and letters
- Assists project teams with ad hoc administrative tasks
- Assists with QA activities and with projects focused on developing systems and protocols
- Sets up project files and manages archiving
- Assists with recruitment and manages on-boarding process for new starters
- Maintains company policies and procedures
- Monitors and records holiday and sickness absence
- Assists with organisation of CPD events
- Assists with the day to day running of the practice by providing administrative support to directors Screening phone call, enquires and requests for directors
- Organising personal commitments of directors as required
Candidates are invited to apply with proven administrative, HR and financial management experience. A background education and/or experience in a field associated with architecture or design is preferable. Meticulous attention to detail, a genuine interest in the industry, excellent IT proficiency and a highly organised approach will ensure success in the role. In return you’ll enjoy a varied and interesting position in a creative environment. Competitive salary and company benefits are available.
To apply for this Studio Manager role in Manchester please send your CV today. Alternatively, if you’d like to discuss the role in more detail call Lisa at Clifton Gray.
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment consultancy. We specialise in placing property professionals within architecture, residential property, and commercial property. We recruit from entry level through to senior appointments.
If you are currently working within the property sector and you’d like to hear more about how Clifton Gray can guide you through your next career move, please get in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com