Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 negotiable
Contact Name: Kelly Puttock
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
A fantastic opportunity exists for a Structural CAD Technician to join a forward thinking, rapidly expanding consultancy. The successful candidate will provide technical support to the structural team.
If you are looking to advance your career and help develop your technical skills, this is the career move for you.
A highly successful, rapidly growing, multi-disciplinary consultancy, who pride themselves on developing staff and helping employees achieve their career goals. Due to a large number of successful project wins, my client is looking to strengthen their team.
As the successful Technician you will;
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience working within an engineering consultancy
- Be willing to learn Revit/3D modelling
- Be a confident communicator
- Have strong IT skills
- Have experience of detailing in structural steelwork, concrete and masonry
The following benefits package is available to the successful Structural CAD Technician:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding career prospects
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com