Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus package
Location: North West
Contact Name: Maria Peavoy
Vertical is delighted to be engaged by one of the North West’s leading housebuilding brands, to source an experienced Land Manager.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading and most successful housebuilders, offering a wide selection of homes, from starter family homes to executive 5 bedroom properties. Established for many years, they hold an excellent reputation in the industry and have a clear growth strategy for the forthcoming years.
Land manager role:
Reporting to the Land and Planning Director, you will responsible for identifying and securing land for strategic and immediate return throughout the North West region. Using your excellent communication and negotiation skills, you will identify and secure target sites in line with the company’s business plan, and compile and compare competitor information. You will have a strong understanding of planning processes, ideally with a planning degree or certification.
The ideal land manager will:
- Have previous experience and connections within the residential / housebuilding industry
- Be a career driven Land Manager who can demonstrate clear understanding of planning processes and stages
- Be an excellent communicator who can build and sustain excellent relationships with landowners, agents and consultants
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with internal divisions, advising on planning and design stages
- Have a customer focussed approach
This Land Manager role affords the right candidate to join a progressive and socially aware housebuilder who consistently invest in their employees. In return for hard work, they can offer a highly competitive basic salary, car allowance, bonus, and an industry leading benefit package.
If you feel this role could be your net career move, or you would like a confidential discussion, please contact Maria Peavoy on 0161 669 4716 or email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org