Salary: Dependent on experience
Venus Building, TraffordCity
Full-time permanent position
Reporting to Senior PR & Content Manager
Looking for an exciting new challenge in digital marketing and social media? Want to
work for one of the UK’s most distinct and influential regeneration businesses?
Peel L&P is searching for an experienced creative Social Media & Digital Marketing
Executive to join its dynamic marketing team working across a range of sectors including retail and leisure, commercial, residential and energy.
Are you an excellent copywriter with experience in creating social media content plans
across a mix of platforms to increase engagement, web traffic and generate business leads?
Are you skilled in email marketing and web content management with experience of
monitoring multiple websites and tracking performance?
If you’re an enthusiastic self-starter, with a drive to make a difference and skills in talking to B2B and B2C audiences through a broad range of channels, we’d love to hear from you.
Principle duties & responsibilities
- Plan and create social media content strategies for a range of businesses across
multiple channels to help grow brand awareness, engagement and generate business leads to maximise revenue. Content will support the objectives of Peel L&P’s wider PR & Communications and Marketing Strategies
- Manage social media accounts for both B2B and B2C audiences for a variety of
businesses within Peel L&P
- Update websites on various CMS platforms including: WordPress, Umbraco and
- Assist with paid social strategies where required and help to implement paid social media campaigns for a number of businesses
- Have experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Build and issue regular internal and external email campaigns using HTML, schedule delivery and provide reporting analysis
- Organise photography, videos and work with our design team to create artwork to support social media plans and PR
- Promote social media growth and engagement across channels for brands within Peel L&P
- Assist with SEO strategies and deliverables
- Monthly social media reporting using a variety of analytic tools
- Regular reporting on the performance of internal and external email campaigns with ideas to help drive improvement
- Assist with influencer outreach across specific business areas
- Assist the wider PR & Comms team with issues management on our social media
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends, platforms and evaluation methods
- Support with social media and web reporting for regular board reports
Knowledge & skills required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry-recognised qualification ideally with a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of email campaigns from build, distribution and reporting
- Proven experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience of producing and executing a cohesive content calendar
- Excellent copywriting skills for a variety of media and audiences
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter essential) and how they should be used for the relevant target audience
- Proven experience developing in HTML beneficial
- Experience in SEO and Pay-Per-Click advertising beneficial
- Experience with video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop) would be beneficial
- Ability to understand analytics and suggest recommendations for improvement
- Previous experience working with influencers beneficial
- Experience using social media management and scheduling platforms (e.g. Hootsuite, SproutSocial)
- Experience in content management using Umbraco, WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Knowledge of Photoshop/ website image optimisation beneficial
- Flexible and reliable, with a positive and proactive attitude
- Social media savvy and aware of key trends
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- A full UK driving licence would be preferred as travel required
This role will work with the PR and Digital teams to deliver communications and manage website content and digital projects for our varied businesses.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who regards themselves as a content and digital “all-rounder” with masses of enthusiasm and creative ideas, to join a growing
About Peel L&P – Realising Possibility
We are an ambitious regeneration business with generations of history, heritage and expertise in our DNA. First established in 1972, Peel L&P is now responsible for some of the most transformational development projects in the UK today.
Owning and managing 12 million sq ft of property and 20,000 acres of land and water, our holdings are concentrated in the north west of England but we also own and manage significant assets throughout the UK with a total portfolio value of £2.6 billion.
As a part of the Peel Group; we are integral to a business that strives to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our legacy matters. We take great pride in the outcomes we achieve, the people we work with, the way we go about our business and the transformational projects we deliver.
Our specialist teams have a proven track record in delivering high-quality, legacy projects across land, property, water and airspace. This includes airports, hotels, waterways, media hubs, event spaces, leisure facilities, retail, workspaces, residential development, industrial & logistical space, public realm, historic gardens and the renewable energy sector. We also believe a prosperous future depends on our ability to harness nature to create sustainable growth.
We reuse, repurpose and re-energise natural resources to develop and maintain vital
infrastructure across the UK. From wind power, to waterways, to waste-to-fuel solutions, we own and operate assets, manage resources and develop energy solutions to serve our communities and our partners.
Through market-leading solutions, we support government and local authorities to reach their carbon reduction and waste management targets. We help businesses to achieve their commercial goals while managing the transition towards net-zero carbon. We engage local communities and support them in their ambition to thrive by re-energising regional economies.
Peel L&P is an agile and ambitious business with a legacy of success for a long-term,
We see possibility. We deliver transformation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com