Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Telephone: 01772 877455
A great opportunity to work for an established award winning architectural practice who are growing due to continuing success.
The successful candidate will join our team working across all RIBA stages, from concept design to handover upon completion. You will be working on a broad range of projects including education, commercial, retail and research.
The role would suit an Technologist who wishes to work on a broad range of sectors and additionally desires to grow themselves alongside the business.
Required Skills and Experience
- CIAT Chartered (or similar)
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Extensive understanding of UK Building Regulations and planning processes
- Team-working ethic and capability
- Ability to self-motivate and work alone when necessary
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Commercial awareness and understanding of project management
- NBS specification writing and desktop publishing experience would be advantageous
Alongside the generous remuneration package, our friendly practice can offer a superb career path including training, ongoing CPD and social events as well as the opportunity to work on fantastic projects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com