Salary: Up to £40,000 + benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Our client is one of the leading firms of chartered surveyors and property consultants. They provide comprehensive property advice to both public and private sector organisations and their clients hold some of the largest property portfolios in the country.
In order to strengthen their Manchester team, our client is seeking an experienced, highly motivated and commercially aware Landlord & Tenant Surveyor to join this successful and established national department working across all commercial property types.
- Rent review and lease renewal strategy
- Lease interpretation
- Collation and analysis of evidence
- Rental valuations
- Arbitration, independent expert and dispute resolution referrals
- Advice on court procedures
- Lease restructuring and renegotiation
- Dilapidations and diminution in value advice
Key attributes and qualifications
- Degree-level qualification
- MRICS preferred
- Experience of working in a large practice and/or corporate environment could be advantageous
- Rounded experience of general surveying skills
- An understanding of business development and client relationship management
- Experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally
- A level of experience selling successfully to clients
- Demonstrable technical competence in areas relevant to role
- Demonstrable understanding of market and local knowledge
- Knowledge of the real estate industry sector
- Business and report writing experience
- Detailed knowledge of current legislation and case law relevant to role
- IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- High level of numerical reasoning and analytical skills
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of written/verbal English
Salary and benefits
- Salary: competitive (up to £40,000) based on professional experience and qualifications
- Competitive car allowance
- Performance related staff profit share scheme
- Pension scheme membership after initial probationary period
- Life/accident/permanent health insurance
- Private medical cover
Our client’s culture is highly professional. They are looking to recruit an individual who enjoys responding to challenges, is excited by meeting the toughest targets and has fun working at the leading edge. Our client places a strong emphasis on training and educating staff including drawing up personal development plans and offering in depth appraisals. They will support career progression through development programs and experience gained.
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position, then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889, for further information.