Project Manager requirement for a long established and growing property investment and development company based in Manchester and covering sites across the North West of England.
About Hurstwood Holdings / Crystal Holdings
Crystal Hurstwood is a long-established property investment company with over £120m of assets in their ownership, facilitating 600 occupiers across the North West, Scotland and the South of England.
Crystal Hurstwood Group are a privately owned property investor and developer based in Manchester, England. They are proud to be active in both the commercial and residential property market owning over £130m in assets and facilitating around 600 tenants. Crystal Hurstwood are keen asset managers and seek opportunities to increase value through Commercial and Residential Investment, Development, Project Management, Land Strategy and Planning.
Working for a niche team of a privately owned business, the role offers excellent scope to enhance and progress your career via lead involvement on major real estate and property developments in the region.
The role of Project Manager/Quantity Surveyor offers the opportunity to focus your career in a dynamic client focused sector working alongside other property professionals that cover functions such as planning, procurement, development and asset management. Leading a variety of major commercial, leisure, residential and mixed-use projects, the role is the primary outsourced function to deliver these exciting schemes from start to finish.
As Crystal Hurstwood continues to expand through investment in current assets and the expansion of the portfolio via acquisition and development, the role offers project autonomy from the earliest outset of schemes.
Core duties cover aspects of both development management and out-sourced project delivery that includes:
- feasibly reporting and working on project viability with other professionals as part of the development team.
- Lead PM with project assembly covering selection of key consultants and contractors along with contract procurement routes.
- project delivery and development monitoring with a focus on managing budgets, time-lines and quality.
- post-contract construction monitoring leading project programmes for schemes typically £3m to £10m in contract value.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the role is based from Crystal Hurstwood’s Manchester offices overseeing projects mainly in the North West.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be:
- A proven project manager/quantity surveyor with a core professional qualification (e.g. RICS, MAPM, MCIOB)
- Capable of delivering large commercial and mixed-use projects operating as project lead
- A track-record of project managing schemes of £3m+ operating autonomously in a multi-site and complex stakeholder environment
- Commercially aware with the acumen to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- A strategic thinker with well-developed communication and influencing skills
- North West based to work on exciting developments in the region
What’s On Offer
- Good salary package depending on experience
- Company benefits and discounts
- Great working environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com