Salary: £48,000 - £60,000 + package
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager / Employers Agent to work for a multi award-winning construction consultancy in Manchester. The role will involve providing a range of services to a key client, working alongside a Director of the business. The Client is a well regarding North West Developer that specialise in Industrial and Commercial office, new build and refurbishment projects.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager to take responsibility for large projects, acting as the main contact with the client. The Consultancy envisage the successful applicant would be fast-tracked to Associate Director within a successful 12 month period.
- Estimating and cost planning
- Procurement advice
- Tender document preparation and reporting
- Project Management
- Employers Agent
- Contract administrator and cost control
- Interim valuations
- Cost reporting
- Contract and dispute advice
- Final account preparation
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a similar technical discipline
- 5 – 10 years technical delivery experience
- Have previously undertaken the role of Employers Agent and Project Manager
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
The company invests heavily in its people, recognising that its staff members are its most asset. Individual training plans and accelerated schemes foster an environment of continual personal development.
A competitive salary and package are on offer along with the opportunity to work on some highly challenging and rewarding projects in the North West.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org