Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + package
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
An outstanding career opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a highly successful Quantity Surveying practice whose primary market sectors include power, utilities and other process sectors.
The immediate opportunity is to work alongside a leading end-user Client who operate within the Waste to Energy market, supporting them on several high-profile projects throughout the UK. Working directly with a Director who is heading up these commissions valued at over £100m construction value.
The Consultancy prides themselves on a driven and professional environment led by a mixture of experienced and fee earning Directors. Looking to build on their success within the Waste to Energy sectors they are now looking to strengthen their Commercial team with a high driven and career focused Senior quantity Surveyor.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Undertaking cost analysis.
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Analysing costings of tender returns.
- Advice Clients on forms of contract suitable work works tendered.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and advising Clients of payments to be made.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Will work remotely until restrictions are lifted, then be expected to work a minimum of 2 days per week in the Manchester office.
- Flexible in relation to travel to Client meetings/Site.
- 10 years + post graduate experience
- Professional qualified or working towards MRICS which the company will assist the individual to achieve with internal APC working and a designated Counsellor.
- Confident and Client facing individual.
- Well experienced with NEC3/4 working within the infrastructure / power sectors.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Mobile phone, laptop, health insurance, company pension scheme and bonus
- Unrivalled RICS APC structured training programme with a designated Counsellor
- The Opportunity to work with an industry leading Consultancy on some of the most impressive projects in the power sectors
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com