Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 plus package
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a global construction consultancy based in their Manchester office to oversee several high-profile projects. Some notable live commissions include Central Government building facilities, Developer lead Residential towers in the city, industrial business parks and multiple Healthcare projects with the NHS.
Our client is a leading project management and cost consultancy that offers a wealth of expertise in all sectors of the built environment.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Requirements
- Full RICS Membership or well progressed pathway to APC
- Experience of working on building related projects pre and post contract.
- Capable of working under own initiative
- Working knowledge of key contract formats including NEC & JCT
- Committed, independent and with strong team working skills
- Excellent verbal and written English and strong IT skills
The Senior Quantity Surveyor role:
- Preparing budgets, cost plans and estimates at key design stage
- Preparing tender documents and managing tender processes, including reporting and recommendation for award
- Drafting contract documents for signature and execution
- Full post contract and cost management activities including negotiation and agreement of changes, preparation of valuations, cost reports, interim and final accounts
- Attending meetings with clients, contractors and project stakeholders
- Management of information, including resolution of project related queries
- Assisting with business development and marketing activities
The successful candidate will experience excellent opportunities to develop within the business and receive an attractive salary and benefits package. They have a strong portfolio of exciting and dynamic projects on which to work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com