Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
Telephone: 0161 827 7878
Simon Fenton Partnership is a well-established Manchester-based PQS Practice which operates across a broad range of sectors, including residential, commercial, cultural, leisure, education, public realm and recreational projects in the North West. Working with some of the most prestigious architectural practices in the country, our schemes have won multiple awards.
This position offers excellent long-term career prospects, working on a variety of exciting schemes within the public and private sectors, in a growing practice which is committed to staff development.
We are looking for a well-rounded PQS with varied sector experience, providing services to a wide range of clients. Current procurement trends require the individual to undertake the role of Employer’s Agent, so previous relevant experience would be advantageous.
We are seeking applicants with the following attributes and experience:
- Degree-qualified in quantity surveying or similar technical discipline
- Significant technical delivery experience
- Pre-contract experience including feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation,
- Preparation of cost estimates, cost plans, bills of quantities, schedules of work, employer’s requirements, tender reports and contract documents
- Post-contract experience including preparation of interim valuations, cost reports, final account negotiation and agreement
- Ability to work unsupervised in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Client-facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients and architects
- Demonstrate and enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Driving licence and ability to travel to sites as required
Please submit your CV by email to email@example.com or apply below
No agencies please
We are an equal opportunities employer.