Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Car allowance, flexible working + benefits
Contact Name: James Adamson
We are recruiting for a highly respected boutique construction consultancy, they currently have a vacancy for a Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Employers Agent to join either their Stoke or Manchester office on a permanent basis to work directly with some of the industry’s most-recognised Commercial Property Developers on a variety of Commercial Office, Industrial, Leisure, Residential and mix-use Property.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a career minded Senior QS to work for an established practice on exciting fast track projects for a variety of dynamic client organisations.
To be considered for the role you must have the following experience:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline.
- A minimum of five years technical delivery experience.
- MRICS or professionally qualified in another construction related subject
- Employers Agent experience.
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services.
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Build long-term relationships
- Willingness to travel within the UK on a regular basis.
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
- A clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
The culture is one of promotion according to talent and impact, not time-served in the business. Ambition is expected and rewarded.
The company invests heavily in its people, recognising that its staff members are its most valuable asset. Individual training plans and accelerated schemes foster an environment of continual personal development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com