Salary: £40,000 - £42,000 DOE
Location: North West
Contact Name: Clare Norman
A well-established and highly successful property management firm in the North West is looking to expand the team with a Senior Property Manager. This block property management company, with a growing portfolio of properties, is seeking a highly experienced Senior property manager who will be expected to take on a leading role within the Property Management team.
With responsibility for overseeing staff and site management, as well as managing workloads and projects, you will also support the executive board with any changes on improving processes.
Other duties will include:
- Day to day management of a diverse portfolio of sites, particularly with regards to high profile and high value works
- Assisting with preparation of service charge proposals
- Prepare tender/bid documents alongside directors and BDM for New Business
- Preparation of annual service charge budgets
- Health and Safety management and insurance compliance
- Managing relationships with various clients group including developers, RTM company contacts and RMC directors.
- Regular reporting to Directors on business performance and compliance
- Develop, implement and maintain property management processes
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service at all time
The ideal candidate will have experience of leading teams within a property management environment as well as experience and understanding of leasehold management and an awareness of compliance regulations.
IRPM qualifications are desirable, ideally to member level but AIRPM will also be considered. You must also have experience of Section 20’s, fire safety works and cladding issues.
Basic salary is £40,000 – £42,000 depending on experience.
For more information about this Senior Property Manager role, please contact Clare Norman 0n 07764 770 429
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment consultancy. We specialise in placing property professionals within commercial property, residential property, architecture, and design. We recruit from entry level through to senior appointments.
If you’re currently working within the property sector and you’d like to hear more about how Clifton Gray can guide you through your next career move, please get in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com