Salary: Up to £38k Plus Car Allowance & Benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
A multi-disciplinary surveying consultancy with a strong and well established real estate management team both nationally and in their Manchester office. The Manchester team is experiencing increasing volumes of work both in terms of the quantity and quality of instructions and consequently, they are looking to appoint a Senior Property Management Surveyor. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest property management teams in the North West.
To deliver well-managed, cost-effective management of client properties in accordance with legislation and industry-leading practices. To coordinate activity between the client and tenants, and ensure compliance under the terms of the occupational leases, and enhance the value of the asset through a structured programme of maintenance and development.
Qualities and Personal Attributes:
- Ability to deliver high quality reports and analysis
- Commercial awareness from qualification and/or experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to incorporate all available resources to deliver the service and resolve problems as a team
- Good working knowledge of H&S regulations
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree level Estate Management qualification (or equivalent) desired;
- MRICS qualified – 2 years post qualification experience;
- Up to date knowledge of legislation regarding property management;
- Demonstrable technical competence in property management;
- Basic IT skills (word-processing and spreadsheets);
- Industry specific packages (e.g. TRAMPS/PM&A);
- Previously worked in property management team;
- General practice background for or within either a corporate, public sector or private practice.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Car Allowance
- Personal Benefits that you would expect from a market leader.
Our clients’ culture is highly professional. They are looking to recruit an individual who enjoys responding to challenges, is excited by meeting the toughest targets and has fun working at the leading edge. My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889, for further information.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Legal, Engineering & Property Sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your career next move, call us for a confidential chat.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com