Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + package
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
We have an excellent job opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a highly successful, independent Construction Cost & Project Management Consultancy based in Manchester.
The Company offers rich variety, spanning projects of all sizes and covers commercial office, mixed-use, residential and industrial developments, both new build and refurbishment working directly with some of the industry’s most-recognised Commercial Property Developers.
The company has a secure pipeline of Commercial Office CAT B refurbishments and New-build developments ahead and they need to strengthen the Project Management team by appointing a Senior level Project Manager with established experience within the Commercial Office sector taking projects from inception through to successful completion.
Essential personal requirements
- Degree educated in Project Management or relevant discipline.
- Consultancy/ Client-side experience
- Minimum five years’ experience of delivering projects ideally in the private commercial sector.
- Ideally MAPM/MRICS/MCIOB although experience will be considered
- Able to demonstrate high levels of management of personnel and multi-million-pound budget
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Ensure that full compliance with all applicable statutory, contractual and Company requirements is achieved and maintained.
- Quickly establish strong collaborative relationships with client teams and maintain through continually working to ensure shared benefits are identified and realised.
- Have a sound understanding of financial target setting and reporting structures to monitor performance against budget so identifying and rectifying problems early, keeping a particular eye on trends, cashflow, overdues and provisions.
- Have the ability to inspire, generate and maintain dynamism, growing a clear sense of purpose in individuals, through directing their output towards the short, medium and long-term goals of the business
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits package commensurate with experience and above all the opportunity to work for one of the most enviable construction consultancies in the UK.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com