Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + package
Contact Name: James Adamson
An excellent career opportunity has arisen to work for a very successful global award-winning independent construction consultancy for their Manchester Office.
They currently hold vacancies for both Project Managers and Senior Project Manager to work within their industry leading healthcare team. Their Project Management team delivers services across the full spectrum of project delivery, from strategic advice and inception, through to construction and handover.
The right candidate will experience excellent opportunities to develop within the business and receive an attractive salary and benefits package. They have a strong portfolio of exciting and dynamic projects on which to work, with a variety of interesting and successful sector-leading clients. There will also be the opportunity to support internal business initiatives and development, in order to offer their people an all-round exposure to the business.
- Management of projects both pre and post-contract between £1m and £100m+ in value
- Contributing to business development
- Financial management of own commissions
- Provide support on major project management commissions up to £1bn, taking responsibility for an aspect of service delivery.
- Preparation of contracts for commissions to comply with the Risk Management Policy
- To ensure that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards.
- 5-10 years relevant industry experience.
- Proven ability to deliver projects up to £10m in value.
- Able to drive a team to achieve common goals
- Able to form strong client relationships.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of wider team.
- Enthusiastic self-starter looking to progress their career.
- Good Communication and client relationship skills
We are keen to speak to candidates who are searching for long-term career opportunities as the company is committed to growth in the region.
The Consultancy invests heavily in its staff and has a structured staff development programme onto of offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Not only will you enjoy a wide range of projects working within this multi sector environment, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexible benefits and real career progression, training and development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com