Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + package
Contact Name: James Adamson
An opportunity has arisen to join a market-leading consultancy firm that requires a Project Manager to join their Manchester office on a permanent basis.
Our clients market-leading teams have developed a world class suite of integrated services, delivered by expert professional staff to provide their clients with the confidence that their projects will allow for the delivery of their goals.
They require an experienced project manager to lead several commissions in the delivery of commercial and residential projects as part of a wide ranging and diverse set of projects within the North West of England. Cross sector delivery experience would be advantageous, particularly in residential, commercial development or refurbishments. In addition, the successful candidate will:
- Be experienced, strong and resilient as a project manager within excess of 3 years relevant project management experience.
- Be Degree-qualified in a project management or a construction related discipline, individuals with Chartered status would be preferred.
- Be a strong team-player with good leadership and interpersonal skills. The ability to develop and build relationships at all levels is equally important.
- Be experienced in commercial and or residential project development.
- Possess the ability to analyse and resolve the requirements of a number of concurrent projects.
- Have the potential to lead a team in the delivery of multiple projects potentially as an embedded part of a client organisation, with one or more people reporting directly to them and reporting directly to the Project Director.
- Have the ability to deal with a wide variety of stakeholders and client organisations.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with diverse members of an extended consulting team and aptitude for the management of internal and external team members and the ability to think creatively in dealing with problems.
- A proven project delivery track record and significant experience of the full project lifecycle from inception to completion.
- A sound knowledge of project management processes and their implementation, key project risks and project solutions and delivering high performance.
The successful candidate will need good client management skills and be able to integrate and work effectively with a broad range of personalities very often under high pressure to deliver to demanding deadlines
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com